WOWG - New version of CR request

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:29:36 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Dan C. and I have been working to make the request for Candidate
Recommendation more complete, to make it look more like a CR request
(previously it was unclear if we would be going for CR or PR), and to
try to work out reasonable exit criteria that meet Jeremy's request
for making sure we've done enough without being over constraining,
particularly to rule-based Full reasoners, which may not be expected
to pass consistency tests as currently defined (thanks to Jos for
pointing this out).
  The new version now replaces the previously announced one at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/rqim.html

  -Jim H.

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***