RE: issue list sick?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 22 Jul 2003 13:11:08 -0700
To: "Smith, Michael K" <michael.smith@eds.com>
Cc: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 12:51, Smith, Michael K wrote:
> Hmmm.  Who ran HTML Tidy for Linux/x86 on the issues list?

I did. Hmm... you don't have access to the CVS logs, do you?

> I will upload my copy unless someone has some reason for this to look
> like this.  Or wants to fix it in some other way.  Though I
> would note it is pain for someone else to be modifying this document
> at the same time I am, requiring a diff to properly synchronize any changes.

I can't parse that. I can provide diffs of any changes
either of us has made on demand.

I suppose I owe you a phone call to get re-sync'd. Unfortunately,
I'm in an all-day meeting today. I'll try to reach you some
time this week, though.

--
Dan