ill-formed lists in OWL Full

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:23:45 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I can't see any constraint in the editors draft of OWL Full semantics that
forces rdf:first to be functional or rdf:rest to be functional even on the
class of OWL Lists. OWL Lists are identified with I(rdf:LIst) which does not
be default denote well-formed lists, but any structures at all really.
Although optionally we can constrain the vocabulary in the obvious ways, I
don't see this constraint being taken up.

I imagine that this is a bug.

Jeremy