Jos De Roo response to 'Next step for OWL - are we ready to move to Candidate and/or Proposed Recommendation'

From: <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:02:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: jos.deroo@agfa.com, hendler@cs.umd.edu, www-webont-wg@w3.org

Here are the answers submitted to 'Next step for OWL - are we ready to move to Candidate and/or Proposed Recommendation' (Web Ontology Working Group)
for Jos De Roo.

What to do next?
The next step for the OWL documents should be:  (Short CR = 3-8 weeks; long CR is longer than that, perhaps up to 6 months).
ChoicePrefersCan Live with
Move to PR.(x)[ ]
Have a short CR iff RDF Core not yet ready for PR.( )[x]
Have a short CR irrespective of RDF Core( )[x]
Have a long CR period( )[ ]
Other - explained in comment field( )[ ]

Comments (or a URI pointing to it):

These answers were last modified on 3 July 2003 at 19:01:44 E.S.T.
by Jos De Roo

You can check and modify your answers at
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/30310/CRorPR/ until 2003-07-09.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer