Re: Test approvals

My understanding of our current practice, is that this would typically be
sufficient evidence to approve these tests.

The lang issue on XMLLiterals will be one we need to sort out soon,
possibly after RDF Core have sorted it out with I18N.
I do not believe that should effect approval, but it will need addressing
before advancing to PR.

Jeremy