Guide Action: add "everything in Lite needs a type" to Guide

From: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:49:53 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

In the editors breakout session, someone suggested that I add to Guide
something to the effect that, in Lite, everything needs a type.

I've been trying for the past week to figure out what that means - each
time I try I end up at the same place.  I tried to run it past PeterPS,
and he ended up there too: In Lite (and DL), everything must be either a
Class, Property, or Individual, and nothing more.   But the Guide already
says that.

I can't remember whose suggestion this was - if whoever suggested it feels
there is something missing from Guide, please give me a more concrete
suggestion (like some text to add).

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6078, Email: welty@us.ibm.com