Re: Guide Action: add "everything in Lite needs a type" to Guide

It's not so much that everything needs to be a Class, Property or
Individual but that everything must have an explicit type.
i.e. for every URIref xxx used as a subject, property or object and every
blank node there must be a triple

xxx rdf:type yyy .

with the following exceptions

1. yyy = rdfs:Class, rdfs:Property, owl:FunctionalProperty,
        owl:InverseFunctionalProperty, owl:TransitiveProperty,
        owl:SymmetricProperty
don't count

2.  most built-ins (owl, rdf, rdfs namespace stuff) should not be typed
   (I cannot yet clarify most)

3. properties and objects used in annotations must not have types

4. (DL only) datarange bnodes must not be typed (the ugly case)

5. (DL only) bnodes of descriptions are optionally typed

6. datatypes must be typed iff they occur in some data literal other than
those used in owl cardinality constraints!! (wonderful that one)

7. imported ontologies are currently broken in OWL DL syntax, but with the
obvious fixes would optionally be typed.

(possibly some other special cases)
===

I am working on a cleaned up OWL DL syntax that would, if the WG likes it,
simplify this to 1 and 2 only (both simplified somewhat).

I suspect this comment originated with me before I had properly understood
how bad the OWL DL/OWL Lite concrete syntax is.

Sorry, I don't believe the constraints can be turned into text appropriate
for a Guide reader.

Jeremy