ISSUE: XMLLiteral and xml:lang

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:00:46 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

(with some reluctance, I am raising the issues we have begun discussing)

TITLE: rdf:XMLLiteral, xml:lang in OWL Lite

AS&S does not permit these features in OWL Lite.
These features are critical for I18N; and needed for
addressing multilingual labels as seen in requirement
[R16/R18 User-displayable labels].
and for including marked up text, such as needed for
accessability, ruby annotation, or bidirectional text.
There omission also needlessly hampers interoperability
between OWL Lite, OWL DL and RDF.

RAISED BY:Carroll
REFERENCE
http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req/#req-user-labels