March W3C tech plenary, SemWeb arch ftf

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:35:25 -0600
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Cc: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>

Further to...

"	c.	 Action to Dan Connelly to add "comment" issue to the
Semantic Web"
  -- minutes 16Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0264.html

I think the action was actually to be request that
rdfms-assertion and PeterPS's comments on RDF Concepts
go on the agenda of the upcoming Semantic Web Architecture
meeting.

This is more or less done:

"RDF concepts / rdfms-assertion"
  -- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/meetings/tech-200303/#objectives
     v 1.5 2003/01/08 15:36:48

That meeting page has still got lots of @@s, and it's
not linked from all the right tech plenary pages,
but I've confirmed with EricM and TimBL that rdfms-assertion
is on the agenda.
(for the curious, the SemWeb CG thread starts here...
member-confidential...
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-semweb-cg/2003Jan/0043.html
)

Also, as was requested last week, I added stuff
to the WG homepage about the upcoming tech plenary,
including some important deadlines:

[[
W3C Technical Plenary 3-7 Mar 2003 in Cambridge
hotel deadline 1Feb; register for the meeting by 26 Feb
      * Mon/Tue: as of 16Jan, we plan not to use the Mon/Tue WebOnt slot
      * Tue: it's possible the editors will get together Tuesday
      * Wed: all-wg plenary. agenda not set (17Jan), but should be
        interesting. see last year's plenary agenda
      * Thu/Fri: Semantic Web Architecture
]]
-- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/#Current