Re: roadmap?

My recollection was that the roadmap will go at the beginning of EVERY
document, as well as the web page.

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6078, Email: welty@us.ibm.com

Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
Sent by: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org
01/21/2003 10:52 AM