Reference, beginnings of HP review?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:17:12 +0100
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Cc: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

At 06:22 23/01/2003 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote to an HP list:
>I volunteered an "HP review" (i.e. mine if no-one elses) of
>
>http://www.daml.org/2002/06/webont/owl-ref-proposed

An initial (edited) reaction was

===
The first thing I look at is:

   http://www.daml.org/2002/06/webont/owl-ref-proposed#Class

which begins:

[[OWL classes are viewed as sets of individuals]]

An OWL class is not a set, and to view it as such is WRONG!

[see] previous reviews [..]

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2002Dec/0004.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003Jan/0001.html

===

Could I ask that the editors check that these comments raised on previous
versions have been addressed, or respond negatively on the comments list.

Is this document stable enough to review yet?

I notice that the version number keeps changing - which is probably a good
sign for the document quality, but makes reviewing more difficult.