XSLT: datatype problems (*)

Hello,

	still no answer to my question so I insist a bit:

In his message (Guide question (OneOf) (was Re: OWL datatyping and
exam) of 12/01/2003,
Jim Hendler wrote:
>p.s. Jerome makes a good point, if oneOf can be used for datatypes,
>we should show an example (perhaps in the datatype section) since
>this will be a relatively complex construction - but very useful
>(use case: saying a value must be the string "a", the string "b",
>the string "c" or the string "d" would be very valuable in
>recognizing legal answers for your online 'Who wants to be a
>millionaire')

Indeed I recall my remark because this is the place that I cannot
translate from the XML syntax. The problem is that I have no example
of expressing the oneOf parseType="collection" containing a set of
litteral.

It appears that the RDF/XML syntax only allows nodes (and no
litterals) within parseType="collection". This is a modification from
the rdf:li construct of the former recommendation that allowed
litterals in collections.

It seems important if we wish to constrain the value of an attribute
to be among a set of litteral. So I will put a mail to RDFCore if
they want to consider this problem.

--
  Jérôme Euzenat                  __
                                  /      /\