Re: roadmap?

From: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:52:03 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Mike Dean wrote:

> The description of the various OWL documents in the
> Introduction to Reference could be used as a starting point
> (or could also serve this purpose).

I remember someone mentioning at the last teleconf that Guus was actioned to
do it, but I'm happy to expand the text at the start of reference and the
start of Overview for a version.

I would think it is either a separate document, or it should go at the start
of Overview (it being the first entry point).

Guus, can you let me know if you want me to do it?

Frank.
   ---