RE: migrating RDF(S) to OWL Lite

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:59:27 +0100
To: "Frank van Harmelen" <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

There are some bugs, some serious - I need to make more comments on the AS&S
in order to resolve them.

Particular problems are:
??   rdf:type rdf:Property .
and
??   rdf:type rdfs:Class .
are never legal OWL DL or OWL Lite; hence all RDFS schemas are necessairly
OWL Full (including owl.owl).

Also trying to understand or describe the annotations part of the AS&S is
very difficult and I did not succeed.

Jeremy