RE: migrating RDF(S) to OWL Lite

From: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:13:13 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> At 12:10 +0100 1/17/03, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> >  > Hopefully, it is still possible for the Guide editors to do something
> >  > with this before publication; if it is too late, so be it.

I find your write up very important and useful.
It is a crucial step-in procedure for any current Semantic Web applications
that might want to upgrade from RDFS to OWL.
Should we consider including it as an appendix to our dust-bin document
(it's seems excessively long as part of a FAQ).

Frank.
   ----