AS & S cannot be viewed/printed with Internet Explorer 6.0

From: <herman.ter.horst@philips.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:08:07 +0100
To: pfps@research.bell-labs.com
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
The Abstract Syntax and Semantics document does not print properly
with IE 6.0.  On the screen as well as on paper, I get very many
squares where various mathematical symbols are meant.

I can print view and print the document correctly with Mozilla,
so it is not a problem with fonts on my PC.
Several PCs in my neighborhood have the same problem.

In particular the elementOf and union symbols do not work
properly.  The intersection symbol views/prints correctly.

Can other people look whether they have the same problem?
It seems to be undesirable to have such a problem with the
last call-published version of the Semantics document.