Re: Test document: a few comments (one comment about AS & S)

From: <herman.ter.horst@philips.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:44:44 +0100
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
> [...]
>
> > The first comment actually requires a change in the Abstract Syntax
> > and Semantics document.
> >
> > - Sections 3.4 and 3.5 refer to the notion of consistency
> > "as defined by the OWL Semantics [reference AS & S]".
> > However, consistency is not explicitly defined in the Semantics
> > document: its definition should be added to that document.
>
> Done.  This will show up later today or tomorrow.
>
> [...]
>
> peter

I see that you have included the definition of consistency in
Sections 3 (abstract semantics) and 5 (RDFS-compatible semantics).

There is now a consistency issue about consistency: I believe that
you should extend Theorem 1 (and its proof) with the conclusion
  K is consistent iff T(K) is consistent.

Herman