OWL Semantics now has a vocabulary index

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 16:57:44 -0500 (EST)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

There is a new version of the Semantics document with a vocabulary index at
http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/semantics/

I believe that there are some glitches in other documents.  In particular,
there is now an rdfs:Datatype that OWL should use instead of owl:Datatype.
I seem to remember sending out a message to this effect a while ago.

Also the capitalization of owl:DatatypeProperty differs between the various
documents.   I believe that Reference is supposed to have the correct
versions, so I've gone with that one.