Formally addressing issue: rdf compatibility

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:16:49 +0100
To: <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Cc: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I read in:

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/tr.html#last-call

that
"Before advancing a technical report to Last Call Working Draft, the Working
Group must:

formally address all issues raised by Working Group participants, other
Working Groups, the Membership, and the public about the Working Draft. "

I note that I raised an issue rdf compatibility in the message:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Feb/0083.html

I understand "formally address" to mean:
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/groups.html#formal-address

"In the context of this document, a Working Group has formally addressed an
issue when the Chair can show (archived) evidence of having sent a response
to the party who raised the issue. This response should include the Working
Group's resolution and should ask the party who raised the issue to reply
with an indication of whether the resolution reverses the initial
objection."

I hence ask for a response to my message raising the issue.