Syntax links

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:02:42 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I updated my doc on a revised syntax

URLs are either:
http://sealpc09.cnuce.cnr.it/jeremy/owl-syntax/latest/intro.html
or
http://sealpc09.cnuce.cnr.it/jeremy/owl-syntax/2003-21-Feb/intro.html

(they both point to the same thing - but the latest one will get changed).
I will send future notifications of minor updates only to the syntax tf.

The differences section has not been updated - in particular this version is
significantly closer to Peter's document:

- my old classComparison stuff junked and replaced with a smaller variation
on Peter's rules (i.e. the EquivalentClasses and DisjointClasses limited to
n=2)
- follow the wg decision on annotation properties
- very slight mod to the deprecated flag to be the same as in S&AS

I hope to revise the differences section on Monday.