Apology

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:39:08 +0100
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

At the telecon yesterday, I gave a misleading impression of Peter's
cooperativeness.

I should point out that he has promptly made a large number of changes in
the syntax sections of S&AS in response to the issues and points I have
raised, over the last weeks and months.

The only aspect over which I feel disappointed with his response is
concerning the goal of making a clean, concise and correct articulation of
OWL Lite and OWL DL as triples, independent of the mapping rules. I fear
that I left the impression of broader difficulties.

Sorry Peter for any offence caused.