owl tools

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:07:44 -0800
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

i gave a talk on owl today at a computational biologist meeting and they
were VERY interested in knowing what owl tools could be used today.
I know of the daml+oil tool listing at: http://www.daml.org/tools/
which they found very interesting although they would have liked this
for owl tools.

i also noticed the line on our webont page that says:
OWL validator, demo'd by Mike Dean (@@probably should start a tools
section of this page, or a new page)

is there a plan for this to happen - the tools section of a webont page?

of course i pointed out that it was not hard to migrate the daml +oil
tools to owl and they believed me but they wanted to know when those
tools would be migrated and what owl tools existed today.

 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   (computer fax)
801 705 0941