owl tools

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:07:44 -0800
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

i gave a talk on owl today at a computational biologist meeting and they
were VERY interested in knowing what owl tools could be used today.
I know of the daml+oil tool listing at: http://www.daml.org/tools/
which they found very interesting although they would have liked this
for owl tools.

i also noticed the line on our webont page that says:
OWL validator, demo'd by Mike Dean (@@probably should start a tools
section of this page, or a new page)

is there a plan for this to happen - the tools section of a webont page?

of course i pointed out that it was not hard to migrate the daml +oil
tools to owl and they believed me but they wanted to know when those
tools would be migrated and what owl tools existed today.

deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory