Social Meaning Boston 6 March

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:32:42 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I am posting this message to three lists, sorry for duplicate copies.

There has been a significant discussion on the social meaning
parts of the RDF Concepts Last Call.

Some of the participants plan to be at the Semantic Web
Architecture Meeting next month.

On Thursday 6th we see:

Second afternoon session: formal meaning meets social context

Social Meaning of RDF from RDF concepts

I am hoping that the people in the room in that session might
come to a consensus and be able to jointly suggest improved wording
which may be considered by the RDFCore WG.

DanC suggests sending position statements to
www-archive@w3.org copying connolly@w3.org and em@w3.org

For those of you who won't be there do remember that
www-rdf-comments@w3.org is open for last call
comments through to 21st Feb.

For those of you who will be there, this is not an alternative
to making your comments on www-rdf-comments@w3.org before 21st
Feb, but should be seen as supplementary.

Jeremy Carroll