Re: OWL Syntax

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:04:25 +0100
To: "Jeremy Carroll <jjc" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org, www-webont-wg-request@w3.org

this is the very first time that I start to understand
OWL Lite and OWL DL more specifially via their triple tables
http://sealpc09.cnuce.cnr.it/jeremy/owl-syntax/2003-12-Feb/lite-triples.html#lite-triple-table
http://sealpc09.cnuce.cnr.it/jeremy/owl-syntax/2003-12-Feb/dl-triples.html#dl-triple-table

I spent several hours on that and I think this is a major contribution
really!

-- ,

                    Jeremy Carroll
                    <jjc@hpl.hp.com>         To:     www-webont-wg@w3.org
                    Sent by:                 cc:
                    www-webont-wg-requ       Subject:     OWL Syntax
                    est@w3.org

                    2003-02-12 03:09
                    PM

Finally I have managed to (not quite) finish my work on OWL syntax ...

The entry point to a multipart document is:

http://sealpc09.cnuce.cnr.it/jeremy/owl-syntax/2003-12-Feb/intro.html

I have also copied the document to the www-archive

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Feb/0047.html

Sorry it took so long.