Re: ISSUE: rdf compatibility

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:29:47 +0000
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I propose that the RDF classes Bag, Seq, Alt, List be treated as
owl:Classes in the abstract syntax for OWL Lite.

I propose that the RDF properties first, rest, be treated as
owl:FunctionalProperties in the abstract syntax for OWL Lite.

I propose that the RDF properties _1, _2, ... rdfs:member, be treated as
owl:ObjectPropery's in the abstract syntax for OWL Lite.

I propose that the constant rdf:nil be allowed in OWL Lite and OWL DL as an
individual.