Timeline

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 10:07:22 +0000
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

At the telcon last night,
Jim was asking me whether I thought we could make last call by the plenary.
Some other WG member prompted me to say "No", but I didn't say that clearly.

However on reflection it is difficult to conceive of us reaching last call
by the plenary.

There are some currently open issues - in all but name.
These will need to be resolved.

I am still uncovering worrying features of AS&S, such as obstruction of the
use of RDF vocabulary [1], when equivalent user defined vocabulary is
permitted. This could well be perceived as malicious non-cooperativeness by
some other WG.

I have a number of review comments against AS&S on the list [2],[3], some
of which will be subsumed by other issues - but I will be reviewing those
comments and raising the pertinent ones again when we next have a last call
candidate for AS&S.

It is unclear how many of Herman's review comments on AS&S have been addressed.

These all may require changes in the AS&S, and many of these changes may be
distasteful to the editor - this is unlikely to speed the process.

Jeremy

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Feb/0071.html
[2]