W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > February 2003

WOWG: Agenda Feb 6 telecon

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:01:03 +0100
Message-ID: <3E41434F.7030807@swi.psy.uva.nl>
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
AGENDA/LOGISTICS
February 6, 2003

1200 US East Coast
0900 US West Coast
1700 London
0200 Tokyo (next day)


Duration: 90 minutes

PHONE INFORMATION
To use Zakim:
Dial +1.617.761.6200
At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
enter 9326#.
Note: When you join the telecon please state your name

CHAT INFO
Simultaneous IRC Chat
irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665)
#webont

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: Raphael Volz


1) ADMIN (10 min)


1.1 Role Call

Regrets: Smith, van Harmelen
See list archive for last-minute regrets

1.2 Approval of Minutes of last telecon

PROPOSED to accept the following as a true record of the Jan 30
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0543.html

1.3 Agenda Amendments


1.4 Telecon Schedule

Next telecon: February 13
Scribe:   TBD

1.5 Admin actions

ACTION: Guus/Jim to pursue the still missing presentations from f2f5
to link in later

ACTION: Add agenda item for next time: Are we meeting at March
Plenary.
DONE


2. TECH PLENARY (5-10 min.)

- Mar 4: need for an editor's meeting on Tuesday?!

- Mar 6-7: Initial Tech Plenary Semantic Web Architecture page -
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/meetings/tech-200303/  (member only)


3. STATUS RDFCore LC REVIEWS (5-10 min.)

Volz: RDF Schema
ter Horst: RDF Semantics


4. ISSUES (40-50 min)


4.1 Concrete syntax of OWL Lite/DL

Concerns Typing of nodes and properties in the concrete syntax.
Carroll will post message to the list as input for discussion.


4.2 Annotation semantics

ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider to study annotations bug and come up
with proposal.
DONE. See:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0558.html

Responses from Carroll:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0567.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0561.html

Discussion on how to move this forward.


4.3 Imports and entailments (if time permits)

Carroll's message:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Feb/0014.html


5. DOCUMENT STATUS (10-15 min.)

ACTION: Frank: write roadmap for Overview document.
Inclusion in other document at editors' discretion.
DONE

ACTION: Connolly re: security

ACTION: Welty: review Overview by Jan30 (by end of day 1/30)
DONE

ACTION: Document editors add note that WG is in process of sameXAs to
equivalentX change.

ACTION: Release current version of Guide, Semantics, Test, & Requirements

ACTION: Jim Hendler to request editors to clarify their documents re
owl:intersectionOf.
DONE

ACTION: Jeremy/HP & Jim review Reference

PROPOSAL to release at some near point in the future the new version of
the Reference document as a non-LC Working Draft.
Rationale: current WD dates from July, many changes.


6. AOB (0-5 min)

-- 
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam,
http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html
Received on Wednesday, 5 February 2003 12:01:05 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:57 GMT