Re: OVERVIEW: WG preference - action from telecon

ok - thx.
I was not clear on what were mandates that were agreed upon in the meeting and
what were suggestions.

Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 11:31, Deborah McGuinness wrote:
> > excellent.
> > i think to publish we need a resolution on
>
> to be clear: the WG is *not* in the critical path for publication.
> When I (or rather: Massimo) hears from Deb & Frank that
> it's ready, we're to publish, per last thursday's meeting.
>
> You can leave editorial notes ala "this bit needs work"
> or you can decide you're not comfortable publishing,
> I suppose.

ok - i thought those needed to be removed.
Then i am happy with my suggestion in the previous email on using the reference
strategy on datatypes and
will go with dan's suggestion below if no clarity is achieved before publish time
on the intersection issue.

> But the WG delegated publication to Deb/Frank/Dan.
> (And Massimo has the ball on my part.)
>
> You're welcome to solicit advice. But if you don't
> get any, I'd like you to proceed anyway.
>
> > 1 - jim's request to take datatypes out and peter's request not to take them
> > out
>
> I think I saw a "pls disregard" from Jim on that.
>
> > 2 - the current addition of intersection of named classes only which is what
> > I understood was decided on the phone call and ian's and peter's
> > understanding of named classes and restrictions and owl lite.
>
> If it's not clear, just make a "some clarification of
> owl:intersection's role in lite is pending" note,
> I suggest.
>
> > 3 - franks updates today.
> >
> > frank has write lock
>
> Roger that.

 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   (computer fax)  801 705
0941