Re: OVERVIEW: WG preference - action from telecon

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:27:24 -0600
To: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>
Cc: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>, Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 11:31, Deborah McGuinness wrote:
> excellent.
> i think to publish we need a resolution on

to be clear: the WG is *not* in the critical path for publication.
When I (or rather: Massimo) hears from Deb & Frank that
it's ready, we're to publish, per last thursday's meeting.

You can leave editorial notes ala "this bit needs work"
or you can decide you're not comfortable publishing,
I suppose.

But the WG delegated publication to Deb/Frank/Dan.
(And Massimo has the ball on my part.)

You're welcome to solicit advice. But if you don't
get any, I'd like you to proceed anyway.

> 1 - jim's request to take datatypes out and peter's request not to take them
> out

I think I saw a "pls disregard" from Jim on that.

> 2 - the current addition of intersection of named classes only which is what
> I understood was decided on the phone call and ian's and peter's
> understanding of named classes and restrictions and owl lite.

If it's not clear, just make a "some clarification of
owl:intersection's role in lite is pending" note,
I suggest.

> 3 - franks updates today.
>
> frank has write lock

Roger that.