Re: Please update OWL Test results -- today if possible

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:07:32 +0100
To: "Sandro Hawke <sandro" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: evren@cs.umd.edu, jack.berkowitz@networkinference.com, "Minsu Jang" <minsu@etri.re.kr>, "Sean Bechhofer" <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>, www-webont-wg@w3.org, www-webont-wg-request@w3.org

Sandro:
[...]
> If there's a possibility that your system has regressed on some tests,
> feel free to use a different URL for the new results, so you or I can
> easily see the differences.  Just let me know the new URL, of course.

I retested and got test results for Euler in
http://www.agfa.com/w3c/temp/owl-result.rdf

I also have tested with independent running
code written in CSharp and those results are in
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2003/03swap/etc2-results.rdf
The results are the same, the proofs similar
but the running is roughly 3 times slower.