I5.26/006

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:51:32 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

Jeremy -

Test I5.26/006 is intended to illustrate that the bnodes in a description
can't form cycles. However, as far as I can tell, this particular example
is in Full even without this restriction. At least, I can't work out what
the corresponding abstract syntax would be that would produce this (and I
don't think this is just because of the cycle).  The bnode (B) seems to
correspond to some class description that doesn't get used by anything
other than itself, so I don't see how it could arise.

Something like sticking in an rdf:type triple with B as the object would
(I think) make it clearer what the test is intended to catch.

Does that make sense?

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer