Re: Documents for

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 05 Aug 2003 05:47:06 -0700
To: "Smith, Michael K" <michael.smith@eds.com>
Cc: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 11:30, Smith, Michael K wrote:
> Do we have a schedule for when documents need to be
> ready for Candidate recommendation?

Not really.

I sorta thought they were ready on 24July when
the group made the decision; that only Jeremy
Carroll was in the critical path.

But I see...

[[
ACTION WD editors to prepare drafts for CR (see Document change review
in 4.0 below for some comments on editor drafts).
]]
 -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jul/0313.html

If that could be finished by, say, this Thursday (7Aug),
I'd sure appreciate it. If you can't do that, please
let me know.

In particular,

  Sandro for Overview,
  Mike S for Guide,
  Mike D for Reference,
  Peter for S and AS,
  Jeremy for Test (though I gather he's now on holiday;
        did he pass the baton to anybody in particular? Sandro? Jos?)
  Sandro/Jeff for Requirements