Re: draft minutes from July 24 telecon

On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 12:16, ewallace@cme.nist.gov wrote:

> MINUTES from  Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group
> July 24, 2003, 1200 (East US), 0900 (West US). 1700 (London)

[...]
> ACTION WD editors to prepare drafts for CR (see Document change review
> in 4.0 below for some comments on editor drafts).

I need it recorded which indiviuals accepted this action.

I gather it's
  Sandro for Overview,
  Mike S for Guide,
  Mike D for Reference,
  Peter for S and AS,
  Jeremy for Test (though I gather he's now on holiday;
	did he pass the baton to anybody in particular? Sandro? Jos?)
  Sandro for Requirements (by default, since the record shows
    Jeff wasn't there and doesn't show that anybody else took
    the action).