WebOnt review of QA guidelines

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 23 Apr 2003 17:14:56 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Cc: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>

Jeremy, Jos, Guus, Jim, and everybody,

I'm far overdue in bringing this to your attention, but
W3C is developing QA guidelines, and the QA WG announced
last call a while ago...

"10 February 2003: The Quality Assurance (QA) Working Group has released
three Last Call Working Drafts in its seven-part QA Framework: the
Introduction, Operational Guidelines, and Specification Guidelines.
Comments are welcome through 14 March."

  -- http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/01/News2003#x20030210a

Though 14 March has come and gone,
I believe review is still in order (right Karl?)
and I'd like to get
this WG's input on the QA guidelines, esp. the
spec guidelines.

Any volunteer to give them a look and suggest what this
WG's position on them should be?