Re: WebOnt review of QA guidelines

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:20:10 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, www-webont-wg@w3.org
Cc: qa-chairs@w3.org

Hi everybody,

At 17:14 -0500 2003-04-23, Dan Connolly wrote:
>Though 14 March has come and gone,
>I believe review is still in order (right Karl?)
>and I'd like to get
>this WG's input on the QA guidelines, esp. the
>spec guidelines.

As you said yourself the review period is long overdue. We have
closed now the comments, we have accepted some comments of WGs which
have contacted us before closing and promised the review in the
following 2/3 weeks.

But it's now more than 6 weeks. We are nearing the end of resolution
and closure of LC issues.

We will take a look at any comments you submit, but cannot guarantee
that we will be able to accommodate or respond to them during our
last call phase.

By QA WG chairs (Lofton and Karl)

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager