semantics layering document revision.

From: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:09:16 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

The document has been revised in the light of Peter's comments and
can be found at

http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/users/phayes/RDFS2OWL-L.html

I have highlighted the important changes in red. They are mostly
technical tweaks to the basic semantic conditions on weak OWL in
order to support the required entailments. I believe that this now
handles all the points raised by Peter in his last message. There may
still be some slight glitches in the green tables, and there are a
few places where I just don't know what the right answer is (eg must
the range of an OWL property be an OWL class? Are all datatypes OWL
classes?) but Im sure it can be tweaked to fit whatever people want.

Pat
IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes