new version of semantic layering document

From: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:07:56 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

There is a much revised and rewritten draft of the semantics document
now downloadable at

http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/users/phayes/RDFS2OWL-K.html

Peter tells me (after a very brief read-through, the brevity of which
is not his fault) that there are still 'a number of bugs, including
some non-trivial ones' but that he does not have the time to tell me
what they are. I confess that I am unable to locate them, however, so
at this point I think I will simply leave this for others to chew
over. This is the best I can do in the time I have, and someone else
will have to take it from here for a while.

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes