RE: Preliminary agenda for Sept 12

Probable regrets this week.  On the road again.  Thanks.  Marwan

-----Original Message-----
From: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:www-webont-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Jim Hendler
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 11:20 PM
To: webont
Subject: Preliminary agenda for Sept 12

Apologies, but I am running behind, and may not get the official
agenda out before tomorrow evening.  Topics for tomorrow are expected
to include:

GUIDE - postponed from last week - Mike Smith
TEST - Jeremy to edit a test document - description of process - Jeremy
NEW ISSUES - Heflin
   5.14 - versioning
   5.6 - imports
CONTINUING ISSUES
   Report by Pat/Peter on their efforts to come to agreement
   Data v. Object type properties
   Classes as Instances
AOB
   Shall we do a Press Release for documents after f2f5?

regrets from DanC, Massimo will serve as team contact