Re: ISSUE 5.14 - Ontology versioning

seems fair enough: my point was only that is was just a vocabulary, and
not really a fundamental point of either. But I guess there's no reason
why it shouldnt be in owl, and would definitely be useful.

My other point was that it can be complex to determine who says that
this is the new version of a vocab or ontology, and you might want to
describe that in detail in certain circumstances.

Libby