Re: update to the feature synopsis

I have to admit I'd not seen that URL before :(

The main Dublin Core namespace is http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/ and I
think you can expect that to point to at least some RDF, maybe it'll be
human readable too (XHTML etc) again at some point.

To reference Dublin Core in general, point at http://www.dublincore.org/

Sorry not to have clearer advice,

Dan