Re: Issue: Add hasValue to OWL Lite

The problem with adding hasValue to OWL Lite is that it wouldn't be
Lite any more. The lack of hasValue in Lite is, from an implementation
point of view, the main thing that differentiates it from fast -
hasValue is very tough to deal with, and is responsible for pushing
the worst case complexity of reasoning in fast OWL from ExpTime to
NExpTime.

Ian