Re: LANG: need to CLOSE Issue 5.6 Imports as magic syntax

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:38:52 +0100
To: "Jeff Heflin <heflin" <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

[...]

> As far as test cases, we already have the "Socrates type Man, man
> subClassOf Mortal" example from the F2F. What else do you need?

right, i.e.

  http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SocratesP
  =>
  http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SocratesC

or do we want

  http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SocratesP
  http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SocratesA
  =>
  http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/SocratesC

(where in the latter we wouldn't actually
need an owl:imports in SocratesP at all)
???

I have implemented things in the former way
but could easily change (back) to the latter
and for the testcase manifests we then just
need multiple rtest:premiseDocument properties
which should work right now.

-- ,