From: Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:32:27 -0400
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I notice that we currently have no way of indicating to
tools (e.g. an "OWL Lite Validator" which checks for
sublanguage conformance) which level of the ontology
language the ontology author intends to be using.  As a
lightweight means of accomplishing this, I propose that we
define subclasses of owl:Ontology corresponding to each of
the language levels (with whatever names we eventually