W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > May 2002

AGENDA: May 30 telecon

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:34:50 +0200
Message-ID: <3CF4E70A.4C64430B@swi.psy.uva.nl>
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
AGENDA/LOGISTICS
May 30, 2002

1200 US East Coast
0900 US West Coast
1700 London

Duration: 60-90 minutes

PHONE INFORMATION

To use Zakim:
Dial +1.617.761.6200
At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
enter 9326#.
Note: When you join the telecon please state your name

CHAT INFO
Simultaneous IRC Chat
irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665)
#webont

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: Raphael Volz


1) Join call/attendance/admin (10 min)

- regrets: Finin, Gibbins, Hellman, Klein, McGuinness, Smith
- ISWC / telecon Jun 13


2) ACTION item review 
   (chair, 5 min)

ACTION Connolly: to arrange direct CVS access for
appropriate members [Jeremy Carroll, Jos de Roo] of the test focus
area to that repository.

ACTION Dan Connolly to set up f2f registration page

ACTION Deborah McGuinness, Frank van Harmelen, Pat Hayes:
        coedit level 1 document as draft to WG

ACTION Peter Patel-Schneider:
        edit document on OWL Features as draft for WG

ACTION Deborah McGuinness, Ian Horrocks, Frank van Harmelen, Pat Hayes:
        co-edit OWL features document

ACTION Jim Hendler - find editor for D+O document

ACTION chairs to clean up issues list


3) Status report on documents (editors involved, 15 min). 

- OWL subset document
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0222.html

- OWL full features document
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0173.html

- Comment on RDF Schema document by Gibbins
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0178.html
Two reviewers needed.

- Requirement document
Timeline for updated version

- D+O document as WD (Hendler)


4) Issues 4.5 and 5.11 (chair, 25 min.)

For each issue:
- short technical discussion (10 min. per issue)
- appointment of issue owner

a) ISSUE InverseOf
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#4.5-InverseOf

b) ISSUE hasClass/ToClass-names
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#5.11-hasClass/ToClass-names


5) DTTF summary (Borden, 15 min)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0229.html

- feedback
- timeline for finalizing the SWCG action


6) Proposal for XML presentation syntax (Patel-Schneider, 10 min) 
- Q&A
- short discussion on how to proceed


7) A.O.B.
- scribe for June 6

-- 
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15
NL-1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel: +31 20 525 6793 
Fax: +31 20 525 6896; E-mail: schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl
WWW: http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html
Received on Wednesday, 29 May 2002 10:38:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:50 GMT