From: Jim Hendler [mailto:hendler@cs.umd.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 2:31 PM
To: webont
Subject: Chairs and webont email problems

Not sure who else might be having problems, but Guus and I are not
sure if we are getting all the webont mail  (sysreq is looking into
it) -- if you get this, and if you need us to see something, please
cc it to us specifically (hendler@cs.umd.edu,
schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl)
AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742