RE: Chairs and webont email problems

From: Thompson, Lynne R <Lynne.Thompson@unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:04:24 -0500
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Received a message from our XMLP (SOAP) Chair at 11 AM that informed us that
there were problems with the W3C servers that send out messages posted to
the XMLP mailing lists. We have been checking the archives for new messages.

I believe they fixed the problem because I started getting e-mail in the
last hour.

Lynne