Re: Compliance Level 1 Proposal

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:20:11 +0200
To: "Deborah McGuinness <dlm" <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Cc: "Webont <www-webont-wg" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

> At the last telecon, I took the action item to produce a compliance
> level 1 document by today.
> The document is available at:
> http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/compliance.html
>
> Please review it so that it can be discussed at this thursday's webont
> telecon.
> Comments as usual to webont.

[very much enjoying the reading of such documents]

I would think that functional inverse properties are also in the core.
Or would one have to say that there exists some property that is the
owl:inverseOf our property and that is a owl:UniqueProperty ?
(instead of saying it directly using an UnambiguousProperty or
UniqueIdentifyingProperty or UniqueInversePropery
as you've done for symmetric property)

--
Jos