TEST/SEM: sem-intersection test

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 28 Mar 2002 12:50:16 -0600
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Deb, Peter, and everybody,

I mentioned in the telcon that I was taking
the "Indicative Inferences, Queries, and Expressiveness"
in Peter's recent message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Mar/0251.html

and making them into test cases.

Peter, you said you're likely to do this
too. I hope we'll come up with similar results.

Deb, you said you wanted to check something
about the first one in particular, and
I have that much done, in premise/conclusion
format:

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/sem-intersectionP.rdf
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/sem-intersectionC.rdf

I'm using the old (daml.org) namespace name
for now; it seems that's easiest for
most tool-builders (including myself)
at present; I intend to duplicate the files
with the new (w3.org) namespace, but I don't
think that's on the critical path to
getting Deb what she needs.

I also made the directory world-readable,
so feel free to browse around.
  http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/