W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > March 2002

RE: ADMIN: agenda/logistics Mar 7

From: Thompson, Lynne R <Lynne.Thompson@unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:25:50 -0600
Message-ID: <F87D090845D31F44B2D8DB6BFD3EDFEA652ED0@USMV-EXCH3.na.uis.unisys.com>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>, WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
I will be joining the call late.

Thanks,
Lynne Thompson
Unisys

-----Original Message-----
From: Guus Schreiber [mailto:schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 6:30 AM
To: WebOnt WG
Subject: ADMIN: agenda/logistics Mar 7


WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
AGENDA/LOGISTICS
Mar 7, 2002

1200 US East Coast
0900 US West Coast
1700 London

Duration: 60-90 minutes

PHONE INFORMATION

To use Zakim:
Dial +1.617.761.6200
At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
enter 9326#.

Note: When you join the telecon please state your name

CHAT INFO
Simultaneous IRC Chat
irc:irc.openproject.net
#webont

Chair: Schreiber
Scribe: please volunteer


1) Join call/attendance/admin (10 min)

   - Regrets: Borden, Dale, Gibbins, Hendler, Motta
   - action item review

ACTION Chairs: update ftf schedule on group home page.
ACTION ALL: register for A'dam F2F meeting (also in case of regrets)
  at http://www.w3c.nl/WGs/webont.html
  Do this a.s.a.p. because of pressure on available accommodation.
ACTION Connolly: set up this mailing list
ACTION on editors of reqdoc: include mailing list in doc
ACTION on editors of reqdoc: verify W3C guidelines on syntax & structure
ACTION on Mike Smith: setup repository of "open issues"
ACTION ALL: register interest in focus groups:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Feb/0250.html
ACTION: Carroll to propose labels for focus areas


2) LANG: OWL lite (van Harmelen, 30 min)

 - proposal will be posted by Frank either Wed late or Thu
   morning, European time. 
 - short overview of the proposal, including rationale
 - Q&A session
 - discussion (only initial, bulk expected after telecon on mailing
list)


3) TEST: Introduction to the role of test cases (Carroll/De Roo, 20 min)

 - role of test cases in RDF (see the links provided by Carroll and De
   Roo)
 - discussion about role of test cases for OWL


4) Format of discussions in focus areas (chair, 5 min)

Proposal:
 - Each telecon will have agenda item for each area
 - Focus in each telecon on 1-2 areas (depending on issues arising)
 - Only additional telecons if absolutely needed, on ad-hoc
   basis. These will be open to all WOWG members
 
5) A.O.B. (5 min)
Received on Thursday, 7 March 2002 12:26:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:48 GMT