TEST: first steps

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:55:02 -0000
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

My ideas as what we should do now ...

- identify who's in the focus group (although not trying to shut others
out).
  Yesterday I heard, me, Jos, Mike, and I think Dan.
  Are there any others?

- identify preexisting relevant test formats.
  e.g. RDF Core entailment tests
  e.g. Deb McG has some Daml tests I hear

- identify relevant Daml implementations

Any other ideas?
I think our first deliverable to the rest of the group should be one or two
test formats to help them formalize discussions about issues.

This could even be in the shape of a test cases WD, just without any tests.

Jeremy