small update on f2f, probable regrets for june 27

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@KSL.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:41:45 -0700
To: Webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

unfortunately i have an all day meeting out of town on thurs and
probably will not be able to call in at 9 am.

on the documents - I will respond as email is received.
the document i was in charge of posting is up - see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0173.html
or http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLFeatureSynopsis.htm
directly.

on the f2f,
- attendance - we have that even though the vote closed, finin is
coming, carroll is still trying to come (and thus is counted now as a
yes), and van harmelen is not coming.  if you are not on the vote and
not on this list, please let us know.

- projector - we have one high res and one low res.  if you need 2 high
res, we still need a volunteer to bring one.

- parking - remember to look at the local page if you are bringing a car
- either bring a lot of quarters or plan on buying a hangtag with us
dollars.

- breakout rooms - i currently do not have any booked - if anyone has a
need, please let me know the time period before or after the meeting and
date and i will see what i can do.

- weather - the weather is spectacular right now in cal...   (well it
usually is... but then i am a somewhat recent transplant to california
so i still greatly appreciate it).

Looking forward to seeing you at Stanford!!!

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory